Order Here

Pages

Summer Challenge Group Starts July 7th - Grab Your Spot!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Challenge Group Starts July 7th - Grab Your Spot


I am looking for (10) GO GETTERS who are ready to make a DRASTIC change.

IS THAT YOU?



 What can my CHALLENGE GROUP can offer YOU?
  • Accountability
  • Support
  • Meal Plans
  • Recipes
  • Inspiration
  • Transformation
  • Friendship

  
I am willing to dedicate my time, energy and passion for FREE. WHY?
It's Simple ~ because YOU are WORTH it. I have been EXACTLY where you are and honestly, my story isn't over yet. I am still working on this journey and I truly believe that nothing comes easy or ALONE. That's why I am HERE. To push you where you need to go and have you do the same. DEAL?

All I ask is for you COMMITMENT ~ to follow the Program &  your BELIEF in ME to HELP YOU!!!!


Ready to Get Started? Let's Go

  •         Apply to the Group ~ HERE!!!
  •         Order your Challenge Pack w/Shakeology ~ HERE!!!
  •         Like & Follow my Page ~ HERE!!!

I Have 5 SPOTS ~ Grab Yours BEFORE its GONE.
This TIME is YOUR TIME





Post a Comment